Friday, March 6, 2009

Black White Barbie

I met someone at a bus stop today, and he (she?) was very good at talking. Sometimes people get good at speaking because you need to, and sometimes people get good at speaking because you NEED to. I think this case was the latter, in conjunction with the right amount of sass in the personality department.
The feeling that I got was that of general amazement, love, fear, joy, sadness, among other things. It was really complicated and confusing. But great speakers can just jolt you into some land and shake you up.
I really would love to become one, but I think my voice is too squeaky.
hug life,
Hitomi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've met that guy/gal. For real, I know who you are talking about. Hence the black/white barbie comment right? Small world dearheart.
-NattyK

 
website free tracking
website free tracking